Rev. Paul C. Jong
1. The Trumpets That Announce the Seven Plagues (Revelation 8:1-13)
2. Are the Plagues of the Seven Trumpets Literal?
1. The Plague from the Bottomless Pit (Revelation 9:1-21)
2. Have Bold Faith in the End Times
1. Do You Know When the Time of Rapture Is? (Revelation 10:1-11)
2. Do You Know When the Rapture of the Saints Will Occur?
1. Who Are the Two Olive Trees and the Two Prophets? (Revelation 11:1-19)
2. The Salvation of the People of Israel
1. God’s Church That Will Be Greatly Harmed in the Future (Revelation 12:1-17)
2. Embrace Your Martyrdom with Bold Faith
1. The Emergence of the Antichrist (Revelation 13:1-18)
2. The Appearance of the Antichrist
1. The Praise of the Resurrected and Raptured Martyrs (Revelation 14:1-20)
2. How Should the Saints React to the Appearance of the Antichrist?
1. The Saints Who Praise the Lord’s Marvelous Works in the Air (Revelation 15:1-8)
2. The Division Point of Eternal Destiny
1. The Beginning of the Plagues of the Seven Bowls (Revelation 16:1-21)
2. All That You Have to Do before the Pouring of Seven Bowls Is…
1. The Judgment of the Harlot Who Sits on Many Waters (Revelation 17:1-18)
2. Concentrate Our Attention on His Will
1. The World of Babylon Is Fallen (Revelation 18:1-24)
2. “Come Out of Her, My People, Lest You Receive of Her Plagues”
1. The Kingdom to Be Reigned by the Omnipotent (Revelation 19:1-21)
2. Only the Righteous Can Wait in Hope for Christ to Return
1. The Dragon Will Be Confined to the Bottomless Pit (Revelation 20:1-15)
2. How Can We Pass from Death to Life?
1. The Holy City That Descends from Heaven (Revelation 21:1-27)
2. We Must Have the Kind of Faith That Is Approved by God
1. New Heaven and Earth, Where the Water of Life Flows (Revelation 22:1-21)
2. Be Joyful and Strong in the Hope of Glory
1. Questions & Answers
Most Christians today believe in the theory of pre-tribulation rapture. Because they believe in this false doctrine teaching them that they would be lifted before the coming of the Great Tribulation of seven years, they are leading idle religious lives steeped in complacency. But the rapture of the saints will occur only after the plagues of the seven trumpets run their course until the sixth plague is all poured-that is, the rapture will happen after the Antichrist emerges amidst global chaos and the born-again saints are martyred, and when the seventh trumpet is blown. It is at this time that Jesus would descend from heaven, and the resurrection and rapture of the born-again saints would occur (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17). On this day, everyone in this world would be standing on a crossroad of his/her eternal fate. The righteous who were born again by believing in the "gospel of the water and the Spirit" will be resurrected and raptured, and thus become heirs to the Millennial Kingdom and the eternal Kingdom of Heaven, but the sinners who were unable to participate in this first resurrection will face the great punishment of the seven bowls poured by God and be cast into the eternal fire of hell. Therefore, you must now come out of all the false doctrines of religions and the lust and confused values of this world, and enter into the true Word of God. I hope and pray that by reading my series on the gospel of the water and the Spirit, you would all be bestowed with the blessing of having all your sins washed away, and of receiving the second coming of our Lord without fear.