Rev. Paul C. Jong
1. We Do Not Belong to This World, but to Heaven (Revelation 4)
2. The Word of God Spoken to His People in This Age When the End Is Near (Isaiah 42:10-17)
3. God Reveals His Glory through Us (Isaiah 44:21-23)
4. The Gospel of the Water and the Spirit That the Apostles the Early Church Era Believed in and Preached (Galatians 2:1-6)
5. I Will Not Give My Praise to Carved Images (Isaiah 42:8)
6. Your Faith Is What Can Launch the Reformation of This Era (Galatians 1:1-12)
7. Jesus Christ Has Clothed Us in Glory (Mark 2:1-12)
8. Let Us Live out Our Faith by Standing against God’s Opponents (Ezekiel 28:11-19)
9. The Blessed Life That Abides in God (Ezekiel 47:1-12)
What Should We the Believers in the Gospel of the Water and the Spirit Do in the Time of the Coronavirus Pandemic?
Sinners do not know that Jesus Christ will return to this earth. But we the righteous know this very well from the signs of the present age. The world is going through tremendous changes at a dizzying speed. It is, however, still far away from when the enemies will attain complete control over the world. For this to come about, practically every law in this world would have to be turned over.
Living in such unusual times, how should the believers in the gospel of the water and the Spirit deal with the pandemic?