Rev. Paul C. Jong
11. To Keep Your Life Full of the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 5:6-18)
12. To Live Your Life Full of the Holy Spirit (Titus 3:1-8)
13. The Works and Gifts of the Holy Spirit (John 16:5-11)
14. What Is True Repentance That Leads Us to Receive the Holy Spirit? (Acts 2:38)
15. You Can Receive the Holy Spirit and Be Dwelt by Him Only When You Know the Truth (John 8:31-36)
16. The Mission of All Who Have Received the Holy Spirit (Isaiah 61:1-11)
17. We Must Have Faith and Hope in the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:16-25)
18. The Truth That Leads You to the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit (Joshua 4:23)
19. The Beautiful Gospel That Tore the Veil of the Temple (Matthew 27:45-54)
20. Those Who Have Experienced the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit Guide Others to Also Receive the Holy Spirit (John 20:21-23)
In Christianity today, the most frequently discussed issues are "salvation from sin" and "the indwelling of the Holy Spirit." However, few people have precise knowledge of these two ideas, despite the fact that they are the two most important concepts in Christianity. What is worse, we can`t find any biblical writing that teaches us clearly about the issues above. There have been lots of Christian authors glorifying the gifts of the Holy Spirit or describing the Spirit-filled lives. But any of them doesn`t dare to deal with the fundamental question, "How can a believer surely receive the Holy Spirit?" Why? Surprising truth is that they couldn`t write about it in full-scale because they didn`t have exact knowledge of it. As Prophet Hosea cried out, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge," nowadays, not a few Christians are drawn into religious fanaticism, hoping to receive the Holy Spirit. They believe that they will receive the Holy Spirit by reaching a state of frenzy and hysteria. But it is no exaggeration to say that their so-called faith reduces Christianity to mere shallow Shamanism, and that such fanaticism derives from Satan. The author Rev. Paul C. Jong dares to proclaim the truth. He deals the essential subjects in full-scale, which most spiritual writers have evaded for a long time. He first defines the meaning of "being born again" and "the indwelling of the Holy Spirit," and explains the inevitable relationship between the two pivotal concepts. Then he runs the whole gamut of description concerning the Holy Spirit, from "how to discern the spirits" to "the way to Spirit-filled lives." For more information, the author advises you to examine the contents of this book posted on this web page.
우리가 성령을 받으려면 먼저 바른 회개가 무엇인지 알아야 하고 예수님이 받은 세례를, 세례의 비밀을, 참 성령받게 하는 복음을 알아야 하고 또한 믿어서 마음 안에 있는 모든 죄를 사함 받아야 합니다. 저는 이 책에서 예수님이 받으신 세례와 피의 완전한 죄 사함의 복음을 증거하고 그리고 죄사함 받은 자들에게 성령세례에 대한 말씀을 증거하였습니다. 이 책을 읽는 독자들이 이 책에 증거된 성령에 관한 말씀을 따라 바른 믿음을 가질 때 완전한 죄 사함을 받을 것이고 또 하나님의 성령의 세례를 받으리라 확신합니다. 또 이 책의 증거들로 인해 성령받는 지식에 대해 분명한 성경적 지식과 분별력을 가질 것이고 더이상 사단에게 속고 우롱당하는 일은 없으리라 믿습니다. 이 책은 성령세례를 받으려고 애쓰며 갈등하는 이들에게 인도자가 되어 줄 줄 믿습니다. 이 책은 당신에게 하나님이 주시는 선물입니다.
English 5: The Righteousness of God that is Revealed in Romans－Our LORD Who Becomes the Righteousness of God (I)