Rev. Paul C. Jong
Table of Contents
1. We Must Be Born Again by Believing in the Gospel of the Water and the Spirit (John 3:1-15)
2. Our Lord Came to This World to Save Us from the Sins of the World (John 3:14-21)
3. In What Must We Believe before God? (John 3:21)
4. Our God Is the Lord Who Has Given Us True, Everlasting Life (John 3:35-36)
1. The Lord Who Solves All Our Problems (John 4:3-19)
2. In What Do Our Hearts Find Satisfaction? (John 4:10-24)
3. The Living Water That Makes One Never Thirst (John 4:13-26, John 4:39-42)
4. What Kind of Faith Do We Need for Our Spiritual Revival? (John 4:19-26)
5. The Word of Jesus Is the Word of God (John 4:46-54)
1. We Must Never Revert to Judaism (John 5:10-29)
2. The Lord Visits the Pool of Bethesda (John 5:1-9)
1. Labor for the Food That Endures to Everlasting Life (John 6:16-40)
The Love of God Revealed Through Jesus Christ.
It is written, "No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him" (John 1:18). How perfectly did Jesus reveal the love of God to us! How perfectly did Jesus deliver us! What perfect Truth of salvation is the gospel of the water and the Spirit! We have never regretted receiving our salvation through our faith in Jesus, who came by water and blood (1 John 5:6). I hope that all of you believe in Jesus Christ who has revealed the love of God, keep the faith in His love in your hearts, and live daily for the sake of spreading that love. I hope that you will acquire the blessing of the remission of sin by meeting with God through the gospel of the water and the Spirit.